Paint my world

























As you paint the sky blue… as you paint a flower red…..
Paint my world with new colors from start to end…

All the mistakes I did… please god can you undo that….
Ever flowing thoughts of doing things right, please god can your strengthen them.

I fell lonely, I feel bewildered… lost in my thoughts with no hope or alter….
It seems I have lost touch… can you please help me regain my strength…

Please God can you repaint my world… with love, strength and rest….

Love, Neetu

Comments

Unknown said…
Hi Neetu! Very well written.. Keep writing.. Good that u r writing from ur heart.. It is as good as u r sharing ur deep thoughts with ur close friend..
Unknown said…
Thanks Deepak for your much needed encouragement. I will be covering more topics, keep visiting ☺

Popular posts from this blog

One step = Instant life rejuvenation

Re-start, Re-fresh your life!

A long race with no Goal!