One step = Instant life rejuvenation

In my recent article: Re-start, Re-fresh your life, I wrote about refreshing life so as to enjoy it to the fullest. During the journey i realized besides making changes to our lifestyle we also need to look around to cut the crap which is hindering the process…

What this crap is... Any guesses???? Let me tell you it’s Negativity!!

Believe me; cutting negativity out of your life will bring the sort of difference which will almost instantly fulfill your desire to have a calm, rhythmic life.

The world is full of negativity storehouses in the form of the disgruntled co-worker, the no-sayer, the fool next door.....even the condescending relative. They work like vampires and suck out happiness out of our life. They are never satisfied, never happy and always complaining. Distant yourselves, as they don’t do any good to you rather bad & really bad.

Keeping away a negative acquaintance is quite easy but how to deal with co-worker or the relative? My advice is distant yourself, block them, ignore their negative talks or leave them. It’s tough but you ought to do it. Initially it is quite difficult, I understand, u just remember the saying “Practice makes a man perfect”.

Once you understand that you need to cut the negativity out of your life, you will be able to do so. Initially I tried my level best to deal with them in my own ways, but in long run I understood you cannot take negativity out of them, as they are fond of letting people down, finding faults in anything others do & bitching is their hobby. But yes, you can distant yourself. Visualize, how (negative people) discourage your ideas and demotivated you in each step of your life to the core that your start questioning yourself that “Am I right?” I am saying this out of experience, I eliminated some of my negative co-workers & relatives and I am happy & content & very proud of my decision, as it’s my life & no one have to right to ruin it.

Once you start eliminating or limiting contact with negative people, you will fell your energy juices flowing in right direction. You’ll feel calmed down, confident, relaxed and your mind will be out of unknown burden of carrying negative words they used for your or others which disturbed you (5 days back I met a negative person and one of the negative remark on me is still running in my mind, & this thing again enforced the feeling of keeping them away, out.. out of my life, at least limiting our interactions once again).

Are you ready to start a new happy life? Best of luck !

Eliminate Negativity, Use your power of choice to improve your life.

Don't forget to share your views in comment.

Love
Neetu

Comments

Unknown said…
Thanks Immanuel

Popular posts from this blog

Re-start, Re-fresh your life!

A long race with no Goal!