My Child, My family – What if I am no more tomorrow?

 
Most of us think of buying Term & health insurance but never do so. I believe, the main reason is we don’t think it’s important, secondly we think how we can invest money when we have other expenses to be taken care of.  Besides, due to our lifestyle driven “wants” we are always short of money & are living paycheck to paycheck. 
 
Are you saving enough for your future?
 
We are ready to spend Rs. 1500 on a basic dinner but think a lot to allocate funds for EMI of Rs. 700 for Term insurance. Why we are so ignorant, may be we have not seen people who suffer in absence of these must have tools. If this is your case, read below story and take a call.
 
We all think accidents are meant for others & mishappenings will not affect us, we are wrong!
15 days back my husband’s colleague (4 people) met an accident & passed away on Yamuna Expressway leaving behind their family and children aged between 2 months to 2 years old. They themselves were in their late 20s and mid-30s. Read complete story:
 
My father-in-law’s 2nd heart attack, he survived (hospital billed amount – 10 lacs, paid easily, thanks to his CGHS empanelment.
 
A relative’s accident, age – late 20s, even after 1 year, he is struggling to lead a normal life,  brain injury is the culprit. He is a father of 1 year old baby girl. His family is bearing his medical expense, it would have been a great help if he had a health insurance).
 
What does above accidents teach us? What we are compelled to think? Does it ask us to plan our life and provide a support system to our family when we are not around? Yes it does & Term & Health insurance are the products which can help us in long term & in hour of need.
 
I believe, like me you also want to provide a support system to your family to enable them  living a dignified life. Take a step, if you have not got insurance think Again!!
 
I am planning to buy insurance (with sufficient cover) as, if I am no more tomorrow; I don’t want my son to be dependent on others for studies and other important expenses during the most crucial years of his life. I would never want him to blame me for leaving him alone, rather I want to empower him by leaving behind a pool of resources so he can start his life again and on his own terms. Think about it and go… go and get some insurance.
 
You can compare policies at https://www.coverfox.com/http://www.policybazaar.com/ to name a few.
 
Plan ahead, God knows…. we may be next!!! 
Let me know your views in comments.
Love,
Neetu

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A long race with no Goal!

Re-start, Re-fresh your life!

One step = Instant life rejuvenation