Happy & Prosperous New Year 2016

Wish you all a very Happy & Prosperous New Year.

You all must have set some resolutions and the list must be long. Even I use to do it until now. But this year I didn’t as I was not able to keep it until the very first month of the year. This year I am planning to live out the New year wish I got from most of my friends & relative i.e  “Happy & Prosperous New Year”.

This year I will try my level best to stay happy no matter what and work to achieve prosperity in terms of health & (wealth of course).

I have many friends & relatives who have ignored their health and now are paying the price. Beside I know many who know the symptoms and realize that they are on the verge of a medical condition but are afraid to visit a doctor (including me).

I must say we will stay happy only if we are healthy, as being healthy gives us the opportunity to learn, to earn & to move towards prosperity.

To ease the plan and to have a healthy lifestyle I have figured out some very good apps which helps to take first step and develop some interest in Meditation, Food habits, Monthly budget, New Ideas. Below apps can be downloaded from Google Play store.

 1.       5 Minute Meditations – help to meditate on the go

2.       Noom Coach – Log in your food intake and count the calories you consume

3.       MoneyView – Helps you in keeping your finances & budgeting right

4.       Pininterest – Keep exploring new ideas.
 
Instead of wasting time on some non-sense activities on your smartphones please download the apps and see if they can help you in some way. I am waiting for your comments.
 
Best of luck

Love
Neetu

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One step = Instant life rejuvenation

Re-start, Re-fresh your life!

A long race with no Goal!